This is an experimental fusion node plugin (for version 8 and 9) wich implements the PanoBlur functionality of sIBLedit inside fusion
(Blurs equidistanced projected panoramas)
If you find this plugin usefull you might consider a donation or give some quotation I can use on my page for crediting.
Different Blur methods demonstrated
- New High Quality Blur setting... better Nadir but slower, On by default
- New Fast Speed option, faster but less accurate (especially on smaller sizes).
Quality wise less noticeable on bigger images, but less impact on speed.
- Added the old Bloom function (Now Lume+ / - )
-Some refinement on the blur code
- Fixed Banding issues and flickering when blur is animated
- Allows you to blur panoramas no matter what color space you use
- Is now multithreaded
- Bnading with low blur values. This is not a multithread problem but some error in the algorythm I've devloped. Will investigate this.
If the image format is _not_ floating point, the plugin does nothing, this will be fixed in a new version
If you find this plugin usefull you might consider a donation
or give some quotation I can use on my page for crediting.
Version 8 of the plugin has been compiled using vs2015, wich is newer than the recommended version. I didn't encountered any
problems using the plugin, if you do don't hesitate to mail me
UPDATE: I've encountered problems that Fusion refuses to load projects wich contains the plugin, Please use the 1.1 version if you encounter this problem. Functionality wise nothing changed. (I'm still not sure how this error actually affects in that way)